Few celebrities have hair as coveted as Beyoncé, so we turned to celebrity stylist Nunzio Saviano to get his tips for getting her look.
- Start out by applying a light holding gel on damp hair (editor’s note: try Oribe’s Gel Sérum, which moisturizes for flexible hold).
- Use a diffuser attachment on your blowdryer and point it toward the crown to keep hair smooth at the root. (The air force of a regular hairdryer can ruin curls — a diffuser reduces this force to dry hair while maintaining curls without frizz.)
- Scrunch hair as you dry to achieve body.
- Once hair is dry, wrap small sections around a one-inch barrel curling iron for body beach waves.
- Use your hands to brush out curls.
- Finish by applying an oil spray to keep the hair shiny. (Editor’s note: Kerastase makes a great one, particularly for this time of year, as it also protects hair from sun damage.)